prajnAM provides technical assessment solutions to corporates on geeekin.com and prajnam.com where prajnAM Solutions Pvt. Ltd is the parent holding company of all these websites. We provide technical skill assessment solutions for various software programming languages and skills with the help of software, tools and APIs available on these websites ("Service"). You are requested to read and understand these terms of Service before using it and by clicking on "I accept Terms & Conditions", you agree to the Terms and Conditions of this Service document.
Rights for Service usage
As a registered user of the Service, you are eligible to use all the features made available for you such as a programming assessment test, search for job opportunities listed in the Service website and include geeek q/s score in your CV.
You are permitted to use the content of Service only for the sole purpose of undertaking the assessment test and evaluate your skills and by no means you have a right to use it otherwise.
You agree and confirm that the content you create and submit while using the Service:
- You will write your own code and will not borrow or copy the code from anyone else
- You will not allow any other person to participate or represent you for taking the test
- You will not disrupt or interfere in the functioning of the Service by incepting Trojans, virus, worms, time bombs, logic bombs, hacking the system or any such activity which is considered as illegal, unprofessional and misuse of the Service.
In case you are found not complying with the instructions mentioned above, it may result in an immediate suspension of your account on temporary or permanent basis
Intellectual Property Rights and Confidentiality
You confirm that while using the Service, you will have access to our proprietary and licensed content such as questions, puzzles, code, test and you will not disclose, distribute this confidential information to any third party or publish, reproduce it anywhere in the world.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify prajnAM, and its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third party claim arising from or in any way related to your use of the Service, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys' fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, prajnAM will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.
We highly value the feedback from our users and always welcome the input to learn and improve the Service. Please write to us at contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We may collect following types of information when you use the Service:
- Personal information such as name, email address, phone number, physical address, educational & professional work details and if submitted then all other information in available in your Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- We may keep a record of our communication in the form of email, online form submission and any comments on our website.
- Data about the computer or electronic device you use to access Service such as device type, its operating systems, browser, mobile network, IP address, cookies, time you connect to the Service, duration of your access, data input while attending the assessment test.
We may use your personal information and data collected in any of the following scenario:
To provide you all features of Service and managing your account details.
- Correspond to you with marketing information of Service or other products which you have requested us or we feel it might interest you.
- For the purpose of helping you apply for the suitable job opportunities, allow the prospective employers / companies to evaluate your assessment test results and your information.
- Send you notification regarding any change or enhancement in the Service, its features and policy document.
- To prevent any misuse of the Service such as hacking, any illegal activities involving the Service.
- We may disclose your information to a prospective buyer or seller in the event of any business acquisition or merger in part or whole.
- We may disclose your information to third party in order to respond to a court order or legal duty or demands from law enforcement authorities.
- We may disclose your information to third party in case it is required to investigate and prevent illegal, unprofessional activities such as fraud, threat to physical safety and potential financial losses to the individuals, prajnAM and associated organizations, its subsidiary companies, customers or any other affiliated group member companies.